For decades O’Pazo has been more than a restaurant: a true embassy for the culinary richness in the Galician region, particularly renowned for its fish and seafood soups, as well as the seafood salad, Aguinaga elver and the baked turbot. Every day they receive the best goods from the also prestigious Pescaderías Coruñesas fishmongers, inaugurated in 1911 by king Alfonso XIII and which are nowadays providers for institutions such as the Royal House.
Behind this seafood paradise is the figure of Evaristo García, who is even the star in a memoir called “¡Palabra de Maragato! Pescadero y restaurador. Otra historia de Madrid”. With capacity for 150 diners, restaurant O’Pazo maintains a refined and peaceful style, with Elizabethan decor with gold leafing and surrounded by a very exclusive atmosphere, which is ideal for trying delicatessen such as fresh elver, crabs, spider crabs, white and red shrimp, soles, small crabs, prawns from Huelva, oysters from Arcade or hake from Burela, to mention just a few delicacies caught daily at sea and served directly at their tables.