For the 4th year in a row on June 13-16, 2017, Mediation International in conjunction with the city of Madrid is bringing together some of the greatest visionaries and forward thinking mediation experts from across the globe: including International Ambassadors and diplomats, mediators and lawyers, as well as local experts and international mediation related organizations to provide presentations, networking and highly acclaimed training opportunities.
A few of the experts presenting at The World Mediation Summit-Madrid are:
International Mediation Institute, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Mediators Beyond Borders International, Canadian Institute of Conflict Resolution, CanMediate, Illustrious College of Lawyers, Madrid, Ministry of Justice, Spanish and European Judges, United Nations Diplomats, International Ambassadors and much more.
The summit is expected to be an exceptional exploration of the future of mediation. From networking to training opportunities and presentations from Africa, Asia, Canada, Cyprus, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, USA and more, it will be an exceptional week to meet Ambassadors, diplomats, mediators, judges, lawyers as well as local and international experts from across the ADR spectrums.
We are proud to inform you that world renowned expert speakers are already confirmed to present on topics as varied as:
- Collaborative Law/Mediation
- International mediation
- International arbitration
- Brexit: the future of the EU
- Immigration and Intercultural mediation
- Medical, Family and Community conflicts
- Business opportunities in the field of mediation
- Current trends impacting the future of mediation
- Workplace mediation
- Penal and criminal mediation
- Alternative and Online Dispute Resolution.
During the Summit, there will also be opportunities to:
- Attend accredited trainings facilitated by internationally acclaimed experts from the International Mediation Institute, Mediators Beyond Borders International, CanMediate, Canadian Institute for Conflict Resoluton and much more.
- Training certificates will be provided for attendees (which may be used towards 20 hours of annual training requirements)
- Meet, learn from and network with Ambassadors, Diplomats, and other distinguished professionals.
- Share a day with the International Mediation Institute (IMI) and Mediators Beyond Borders International (MBBI) to see how their activities impact mediation and peace across the globe.
- Hear from International and local mediation experts.
- Debate fundamental issues and dilemmas that affect local and international ADR and ODR.
For any inquiries regarding the Summit, please email Kevin@worldmediationsummit.com or visit the WMS website www.worldmediationsummit.com