The main aim of the Madrid Convention Bureau to promote Madrid as a location for national and international congresses and other gatherings and to provide technical and institutional support for them, thus generating a positive impact on the city.
The Madrid Convention Bureau is committed to constantly working to improve the quality of the services it offers to the public and its partners, with a view to meeting all their needs and exceeding their expectations, thus improving the image and positioning of the city of Madrid as a destination for all types of meetings and other events.
In line with this policy, the Madrid Convention Bureau is committed to maintaining a Quality Management System which complies with the UNE 187005:2009 standard and is subject to ongoing improvements.
The Madrid Convention Bureau also assumes a commitment to:
- Create work dynamics geared towards optimising our internal operation and the quality of the service we provide, by allocating the necessary human and technical resources.
- Assess our clients’ level of satisfaction continually, and ask for their opinions, comments and suggestions in order to improve the quality of the services we provide.
- Revise our work processes and adapt them permanently in order to be more efficient.
- Encourage everyone on staff to be a part of this effort to excel and constantly improve.
- Adapt and modernise our technical equipment and support systems so that they always fit in with the goals explained in the MCB Action Plan and complementary documents.
- Meet rapidly and effectively the needs of suppliers, organisers and other companies working in the MICE sector in Madrid.
- Keep the Quality Management System Certification and work to be awarded the “Q Mark for Tourist Quality”.
- Incorporate sustainable development criteria that minimise energy consumption and inform the Madrid Convention Bureau team about and raise their awareness of the environment. In this sense, it is considered that the work carried out at the MCB Office has a minimal impact on the environment.