Welcome to Madrid
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
La Quinta de Los Molinos mansion is the home to a new cultural center created specifically for children and young adults. It is an initiative that has a permanent program destined to an audience from 0 - 16 years of age with the aim of bringing them closer to creativity from an early age.
The mansion has been owned by the Ayuntamiento de Madrid since 1982 and has never been used for any other event or activity. Now the city has decided to put it to great use as a space for the Madrid youth. La Quinta de Los Molinos Open Space has two functions: on the one hand it offers a permanent set of activities like workshops, shows and different events and on the other it is a space where the young people can enjoy themselves and meet other people.
It will also include a Culinary Arts School for underprivileged young people that will be part of the Café-Jardín, a cafe that is part of this cultural space and where families can enjoy themelves.
- Urbanoteca: a playroom, for children aged 0 to 10/12
- #PlayQuinta: a room for young adults ages from 13 to 16/18
- Café-jardín: a cafe where you can enjoy and share. The menu will be cooked, prepared and served by the students of the Quinta Cocina cooking school
- Auditorio: theater, films, dancing, music and much more
- Aulas I, II y Digital: workshops, research, laughter, inventions and lot of art