Welcome to Madrid
The first distillery started in 1875, but it is Mariano Madrueño who elaborated liquors and syrups in the factory twenty years later in 1895. The skilled craftsman produced wine, vermouths, brandies and anisettes that were sold in bulk. In 1999, after more than one hundred years of work, he decided to close it and some memories from the backroom still remain like the American oak casks.
The company has reinvented itself and now specialises in the distribution of quality wines and liqueurs on a local, national and international scale, with the support of an international team of young professionals. It has two establishments: one at Calle del Postigo de San Martin, 3, and the other at Calle Calatrava, 19.