It was founded in 1906 as a cigar store and till today four Salazar generations have passed by in this traditional store. Quintina, the first one used to sleep behind the counter to avoid robberies at night at the beginning of the century. They gradually will replace tobacco for stationary and in 1929 it was defined as a properly stationer’s. During the 50’s, the printing works were included.
Even today the printing is done by moveable types which make it one of the few traditional private printings that remain in Spain. The machine itself is the first German Heidelberg design. During the Civil War it was closed due to the lack of material and equipment. Once it was over, they had to hire up to 15 employees to fill in the new job positions. One can find today the Salazar sisters, Ana and Fernanda behind the counter.