This store is dedicated to selling religious items and it was founded in 8th Dec. of 1873. Up in the cabinets there is an inscription with the founder’s name, Manuel Palomeque Delafont and its “Reales Casas y del Papa” title.
The Palomeque family did handle the shop business until it was passed onto the Rueda family which currently manages the shop. There are statues of Saints, Nativities, chinas, an incredible Saints and Christ postal cards and religious or secular paintings cards of the most significant artists. The wooden cupboards and cabinets with pointed archs and golden ornaments decorate the shop. Paintings of saints hang in the entrance.