The first distillery started in 1875, but it is Mariano Madrueño who elaborated liquors and syrups in the factory twenty years later in 1895. The skilled craftsman produced wine, vermouths, brandies and anisettes that were sold in bulk. In 1999, after more than one hundred years of work, he decided to close it and some memories from the backroom still remain like the American oak casks.
There are still traces from the old winery and the laboratory that were inside the shop. In the underground there is a cellar where the liquors are kept at constant temperature and the customers can leave their personal wine for free. There is plenty of millenarian wine in this red shop ready to be bought.