The piano workshops have had different filiations since it was founded in 1814; Hosseschrueders, Hosseschrueders and nephews and Hazen. Different addresses in town have witnessed their work; Hortaleza, Luna, Valverde, Plaza de Bilbao, Fuencarral, Andrés Segovia, Juan Bravo and finally, Arrieta St.
The Dutch Jan Hosseschrueders Melsen and his nephews, Juan and Pedro Hazen keep this place alive gathering all the medals conferred by the King Fernando VII and Queen Isabel II during the industrial exhibitions in 1827, 1828, 1831 and 1842.
The house of Hazen returned to central Madrid in 1997, opening a shop on Calle Arrieta. It offers a broad selection of products related to its market, in addition to services such as piano rentals for concerts, technical services, tuning and so forth.