The name of this cork shop has been changing according to the names of its various owners, although they have all been members of the same family. It has been owned by a total of four generations and now belongs to Paloma Lara.
It was founded in 1905 by Vicente Moreno who sold bundles of cork harvested from cork oaks in Extremadura. Today, the shop displays industrially produced items such as bottle corks, balls, boards, etc., as well as handmade cork items like special insoles, carved boxes and colourful cork and canvas espadrilles. The shop is especially well known for its outstanding handmade cork and pottery Nativity scenes and figurines.