Founded in 1880, it was repurchased by Genaro García Morales and refurbished in the year 1939 for the sale of clocks, with the workshop and shop on the same premises. The last refurbishment restored its 19th-century design. The interior, lined with wood and glass, is filled with magnificent wall clocks. The exterior has recuperated its original design, with wood and glass as the main features, giving great style to a small but strikingly attractive facade. They sell all kinds of clocks: wall clocks, grandfather clocks, tabletop clocks, cuckoo clocks and special pieces, almost all of German and Swiss origin, and they have their own workshop for all kinds of repairs.