Although it was established in 1930, it moved to its contemporary location –Calle Galileo– in 1939, when Ananías Calzón opened his business in a new venue in the Chamberí district. Since then, and over the different generations, this restaurant has been offering traditional, home-made cuisine. The star dishes are stews like lentils with quail, Madrid-style callos (tripe), butter bean with venison or oxtail. The three dining halls, decorated with bullfighting motives, can seat up to 75 diners. The venue has a bar where customers can have a quick snack or taste, for example, the selection of wines from the list of beverages from the capital.